Job interview - :d

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by exonje, Nov 3, 2011.

1. exonje

exonje Byte Poster

I have 2 interviews today, just come back from the first one (which i was the most nervous about, less experience in helpdesk role) and it went AMAZINGLY. The interview went really really well, they said some of my answers were the best they had, I got stuck on one of the technical questions but that didn't seem to matter, thhey really liked me. 5minutes after the interview they phone to say they really liked me and want to offer me the job but they have 1 more interview monday, which they tried to bring forward so they could offer me the job sooner! So here's to hoping the guy monday sucks! :D Oh, they will also pay for all my certs, and pay me £500 for every one i pass!! :biggrin

2. andylad9

andylad9 Byte Poster

Congrats - the job sounds fab.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | 70-680 | 70-685 | MTA Server
    WIP: deciding now...
  3. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Congrats so far, good luck on your second interview.

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  4. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster

Bargain! Good luck with it - hope they get back to you on Monday with good news!!

Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...
  5. loca1hero

loca1hero Byte Poster

Congrats, that sounds good, well hope you get it.

Certifications: Network+ (004), MCP, see signature
    WIP: MCITP & few oths.Cisco aft sum XPri
  6. exonje

exonje Byte Poster

Cheers for the messages guys. Just got in from the second interview and that went well too but I didn't have any server experience and that was what he was looking for. He kinda implied at the end that there will be another job opening in the workshop fixing computers and I would be great for that with my past experience and he would get back to me in the next couple of days. I was so nervous at the start of the day but after the good news from the first interview I was pretty confident going into the second. All in all, a great day and experience, definatly got over my interview jitters!