ITIL Foundation: Exam Results Pearson Vue exam centre

Discussion in 'Service Management Frameworks' started by Enigma, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Enigma

Enigma Bit Poster

Hi All,

I am due to take my ITIL Foundation exam this Tuesday at a Pearson Vue exam centre.
    Has anyone taken an ITIL Foundation exam at one of their test centres and can you please tell me if your exam results are given to you before leaving the test centre?

Thankyou in advance,
    Enigma

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; Prince2 Foundation
    WIP: MCSA Windows Server 2012
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

As I understand it the EXIN paper exam is scored and you get the results a couple of weeks later, the Pearson Vue is answered straight away and you walk out knowing whether you passed or not.

At least that's how it used to work (I have taken both computer and paper based exams and that's how each of them used to work).

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

I took the exam recently, not at a Pearson Vue test centre but had to register with the exam board prior to completing a paper test.

The invigilator could then scan the paper on a phone and send it off to be marked. By the time I'd done 2 tube stops I had a mail from the exam board of a provisional pass, then took a few days for the full confirmation and end score.

I would expect that you would know pretty quickly either way.

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  4. Bennygrip

Bennygrip New Member

Merkantism lorro