ITIL Foundation course

Discussion in 'Service Management Frameworks' started by Beerbaron, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Bri1981

Bri1981 Byte Poster

Get the art of service course off amazon mate, easy to follow, there's some online material and test exams. 2 weeks and you'll have it nailed.

Certifications: See signature
    WIP: MBA entry diploma
  2. breeze_blue

breeze_blue New Member

Hi Bri1981,

Do you have a link to the art of service course you were taking about as you say might be a good alterntive to just reading the book, so would be quite intrested in this as i found the book's very dry and hard work

Thanks.

Certifications: NVQ 1 & 2
    WIP: MCDST, MCSA
  3. Bri1981

Bri1981 Byte Poster

Here you go mate.

Certifications: See signature
    WIP: MBA entry diploma
  4. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

Thanks. Just trying to get an idea of time scale for my certs

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  5. mwahahaha

mwahahaha Bit Poster

I did a 3 day ITIL foundation course about 3 years ago with the exam on the last day - it was a hard 3 days I tell you, there's a lot to fit in!! I passed the exam- can't remember my score now but I was a few over the pass mark. I have found it useful in finding employment as ITIL is becoming more and more recognised so definitely worth it, hard work though!

Certifications: ITIL Foundation, MCP (70-270 Pass - 860)
    WIP: Not sure yet
  6. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  7. akane1984

akane1984 New Member

Certifications: Bsc, HND Computing, AVCE ICT
    WIP: Network+, ITIL v3 Foundation