IT: Server 2012, VMWARE & Citrix Hands on Training in London

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by chris101, Sep 20, 2012.

1. chris101

chris101 Bit Poster

For those of you in IT, please can you help!

My experience of IT is in Desktop/2nd Line support.
    I need a new challenge and would like to learn more Server related troubleshooting, VMWARE and Citrix.

My current contract ends at the end of September (this month), so would like to start on the 1st of October on a full time or part time course with an aim to finish by the end of October.

Any institutions that does hands on training in London that you may know of, please do reply back!

Many Thanks

2. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

I have only ever done one basic AIX course with them, but Global Knowledge have offices in London and the course they did was hands on with AIX. not sure about their other courses etc, but might be worth a look!?!

They are not the cheapest though, I wouldn't have picked them if I had been paying myself but it's the vendor my company use for any training, so was not a problem for me. Depends how much money you have to throw at it I guess.

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  3. jamesclimax

jamesclimax Nibble Poster

It's not London, but these people are very good - I was sent on 4 Fujitsu VME SCL courses via work, but they do all sorts, AIX included. Check them out -

Verhoef Training

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, MCTS
    WIP: MCTS 70-659, Oracle, SQL, ITIL