it looks like you have been provoked by someone and...

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by kobem, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

so you are not CCNA certified then are you. Passing a course does not get you the CCNA you need to pass the exam(s). So basically you are applying for IT jobs with no certifications and I gaurantee you they are just going straight in the bin but if you follow our advice then you will get a job.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

At least, unlike this guy, my feet touches the ground.

Certifications: CCNA
  3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Ah. once again the classic "I'm not hearing what I want to hear, so I want to ignore the thread". Well played obvious troll, well played!

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Do what you want. But the advice will not change just because you retreat. The advice hasn't changed in four years of you asking questions. In this time, while you have struggled, others have taken the advice and prospered.

Albert Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. That's what you're doing. You think that getting more advanced certifications is going to help. But it's not.

So... you can continue to be stubborn, and you can continue having problems. Or you can finally decide that what we have been saying is true and give it a try. You need to start at the beginning.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. greenbrucelee

yep. I actually took Kobem of my ignore list because I felt sorry for someone whod never touched a girl and needed some advice, now I realise that he is either the biggest troll in the universe or the biggest douche in the universe either way he is going back on my ignore list.

6. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

whats your purpose? Your manners from the beginning are to dismiss me from this forum (Intentionally).
    I passed CCNA exam on 27th day of last October and by getting 949 as a result of studying hard. However, i had taken CCNA course two times(one in 2006, the other in 2009) and i told you above were those courses.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  7. greenbrucelee

Ok so I misunderstood what you said I am sorry but you are misunderstanding what everyone else is saying or you are just not taking our advice on purpose because you do not like it. If you continue to carry on like you are you will never get an IT job and you will continue to be confused.

8. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

If only the ignore feature permanently hid entire threads started by the person, that would be awesome. But I'm almost the same, I had him on it, but thought he might get the message and stop the pity parties so gave him a second chance. Looks like I fail!

Lets just stick him on it, and leave it to newer members to help him out from now on. We're just going round and round and round in circles, so let just not bother with him at all. After four years I've utterly lost patience with him.

I'm sure newer, less aware members will be able to take up the mantle and tell him the same thing over and over again.

Actually no, GBL's intention from the start has been get you to see sense.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  9. greenbrucelee

Ok so I misunderstood what you said I am sorry but you are misunderstanding what everyone else is saying or you are just not taking our advice on purpose because you do not like it. If you continue to carry on like you are you will never get an IT job and you will continue to be confused.

My manners might be a bit off just feel lucky your not in the room with me :D

10. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

So, draw your sword man, because the fight begins. :biggrin

11. greenbrucelee

you are now ignored Kobem, I have tried my best to give you the advice you need to take as has everyone else and you are becoming tiresome. If you are like this with people you know its no wonder you havent got a girlfriend.

12. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Kobem, my last word on the subject.

We don't really care what you choose to do, and we are obviously not in a position to influence your decisions.

Read back through all the information you've been given at your leisure - the answers are all there.
    If you choose to ignore them, then nobody but you is going to lose any sleep over it.

I'm assuming that this thread will be locked again soon - once again something that could have been a valuable lesson for someone has turned into a fist fight.

I'm out.

:(

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  13. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Sooooooo whens the next CF GTG? I reckon it'll be a cracker :biggrin

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  14. greenbrucelee

Its at Kobems house, its a LAN party but we will have to get someone to set up the cables :D

15. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

LOL! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  16. Sparky

Rights lads – end of thread…..

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
  17. JK2447

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

I'm sure someone on this thread is a Network Engineer...... sorted! 8)

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  18. greenbrucelee

with these couple of threads I am still waiting for Jeremy Beadle to come out and say its me officer beadle and your on beadles about but then I remembered he's dead so these two threads must be real.

19. Sparky

<closed>

20. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

On one of my threads you posted reply, When you required something from me, i had assisted you with pictures. But soon, you didn't respond to me.
    i say the name : ICS.

What do you think about it?