iPod nano

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by noelg24, Sep 8, 2005.

1. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

ok guys not sure about you but I am now getting sick of working for Apple (i know u lot dont) but it really pi$$es me off when they bring out new iPods or iTunes (yes the new 5.0 version is now out!!) and we get all the customers who get them before everyone else calling us to say it aint working...as if we're gonna know when its only been released 12hours ago!!! but take a look at the iPod nano...how small does it need to be!?!? still around the same price as the iPod mini not sure anyone will need one...more likely to get lost to be honest...anyway check it out here...

http://www.apple.com/uk/ipodnano/

oh and for any harry potter fans out there...

http://www.apple.com/itunes/harrypotter/

wot next? wurzel gummidge iPods?? :eek:

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  2. GeorgeZip

GeorgeZip Bit Poster

Ordered the 4GB Black one this morning.... :biggrin

3. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

noel man, keep that AAC blashphemy to yourself mate :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  4. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

well I hope u know how to work it mate cos if any customers come thru to me about the iPod nano's or harry potter ones they can forget about it cos I will just tell them to take it back to the US cos thats where they are coming from so far...they are not as yet released in the UK...

5. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

haha...sorry Phoenix...but this place can really screw up someone's mind especially one as fragile as mine....!

6. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

7. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

yep my mistake...just realised they are available in the UK too...and yes I agree with you there Phoenix...we never seem to get everything told to us so we're the ones stuck with what to say to the customer or give them wrong info!!!

8. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

9. ferenczyp

ferenczyp Bit Poster

I hate the iPod too! Everybody have one, except me! :D

But as d-Faktor said. I'm going for the new Sony as well. I have an NW-HD3 now. I really like it.

Pfff.... iPod naon.....

Certifications: Noyhing :-(
    WIP: A+ starting soon
  10. GeorgeZip

GeorgeZip Bit Poster

The only reason I've gone down the iPod route is the integration with in car systems..

P.S. Nano turned up a few minutes ago :D

11. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

I will never buy an iPod at all or any other MP3 player for that matter...my Nokia 6230 plays MP3 songs anyway...so who needs the likes of iPod and Sony and Creative? Nokia is the way forward...oh and in case you lot didnt know for all you mobile phone fanatics there, they have now released the new Motorola that allows you to play iTunes on your mobile phone...its nicknamed the ROKR (rocker) wotever next eh?!?! and GeorgeZip...now that u have ur new iPod if u get any probs with it well just go to www.apple.com/uk/support/ipod saves you ringing our helpdesk and wasting phone bill. but hope u enjoy your new toy...

12. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

you mean instead of calling you and forcing you to actually do some work noel?
    cor, im glad i never phone tech support if its manned by folks like you :P

13. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

eeee Phoenix...lol...hahaha...yeah cos I dont wana answer the phone...I really do hate it here...but all is not lost...on Wed afternoon I have a job interview with Sage (the software accountant company) for a Tech Support position...this is the 2nd stage I am at cos 2 weeks ago I went for the testing assessment and if I passed that then I go for the 2nd stage which is happening this Wed...so fingers crossed I pass that too....then its bye bye Apple...altho it has been fun...