iphone hype

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by grim, Feb 16, 2008.

1. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Contracts with AT&T or O2. I was with O2 before the iPhone without any problems, plus now the contracts have changed, lots more minutes and texts for the same money :twisted:

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  2. redcard

redcard Bit Poster

Any iphone can now be unlocked. Hackers pretty much have total control over what they can do with it. The bootloader, the GSM baseband and the firmware can pretty much be installed and uninstalled at will. I believe certain talented people are working on a modified bootloader that would bypass any future Apple security measures, and would allow all future firmwares to be unlocked.

3. PhoenixAngelique

PhoenixAngelique Byte Poster

There's a test that's been done that has shown oh so many times over that a 3 or 4 year old can handle some things way better than exec types, it's proven that execs have a tendancy to way over complicate.

WIP: CIW Master Website Design Manager
  4. Gaz 45

Gaz 45 Kilobyte Poster

I've got an iPod Touch, and it's a phenomenal web browsing tool, easy to zoom & move around the page as required (and very quick & responsive). Love the Touch.
    Having said that, I'd never go near the iPhone, just don't need all the smartphone/PDA gubbins.

Just ordered myself a LG Viewty, great phone, rubbish name (and free, on a £25/month contract that has more minutes/texts than the iPhone contract, and it's 3G!). Wish everything could be touchscreen!
    :D

Certifications: MCP (70-229, 70-228), MBioch
    WIP: MCDBA (70-290)
  5. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Execs complicate things? :blink
    I don't believe it :twisted:
    I had one exec describe data being synch'd between the Caribbean and the UK as a road (network) being traveled by ants (packets). When the ants stopped walking, synchronization would fail.

6. sayad

sayad Banned

well yea thats right.. this site contains tutorials on how to unloack iphones. they made an application on this the download link is there..

here is the site:****more spam removed****