Interview Today

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Newbie_From_Hell, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Newbie_From_Hell

Newbie_From_Hell Bit Poster

okay a bit of back story,

been in IT for "too long" :) been contracting for the last 4 years or so, at the end of my last contract i decided to do it "properly" and got some premises etc... for my IT Company

well clients havn't been as forthcoming as i would of hoped + the fact i started in October right at the wrong part of the year.

anyway long story short decided to go and get a another contract for 3 months.

sat up all last night, as I had only just realised i haven't been for an actually face to face panel interview for at least 5 years. Joy :blink:blink

the actual interview didn't go to badly, but you realise very quickly how out of practice you are, I hate open questions :twisted::twisted::twisted:

so i'll hear back in the next few day hopefully

Cheers all

Certifications: MCP
    WIP: MCSA, MCSE
  2. JohnBradbury

JohnBradbury Kilobyte Poster

I know exactly what you mean. I've been contracting for just on 10 years so most of my interviews have been over the phone. I finished a two year contract just before Christmas and the idea of interviewing is a little scary.

I also find that my mind goes blank when I'm asked technical questions in an interview. Which is weird because I know the answer, and I'm more than capable of doing the job....

Still hang in there I'm sure something will come up soon.

3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Fingers crossed for ya :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?