Incorrect answers in SY0-201 test?

Discussion in 'Security+' started by Whistler, May 26, 2011.

1. Whistler

Whistler New Member

I am training for this test and I have talked to some people to took previous version and mentioned that there were some questions that CompTia had incorrect answers to, and that their bootcamp trainer advised them to remember the incorrect answer to a few questions. I am taking the CompTIA training (streaming through elementK) and have already found one question that was wrong (regarding IPSec not using AES). Does anyone know if there are any questions with wrong answers in the SY0-201 test?

Brian

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

First of all, how do they know that the answers were wrong? Comptia do not release what questions you got right or wrong, let alone the answers of the questions taken.

Now what you're talking about when you say:

Are the practice exams (and hopefully not braindumps) that you are using, not the official exam.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security