In support role,what next...???

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Dubfire, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Bit Poster

Certifications: VCP, MCITP:SA, MCITP:EA
    WIP: MCITP: Database Admin
  2. sakuraba1982

sakuraba1982 Nibble Poster

I think you touched on a taboo subject here mate, there are two things that will get you flamed

1- braindumping

2- being less than truthful on a cv

Certifications: A+ N+ MCSA 2003
  3. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Bit Poster

3 - being honest

4 - having an opinion different to Mike's

And I guess you meant flamed by BosonMichael .... I saw several posts where he got personal with other people as well (and no, not just with me) :rolleyes:... but I guess this is the internet for you there ... 8)

Certifications: VCP, MCITP:SA, MCITP:EA
    WIP: MCITP: Database Admin
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

On the contrary, had I said nothing, someone else would have stepped up - of that, I have no doubt (and if you disagree with me about that, ask THEM). I can't think of two subjects that are more sensitive with 95% of the forum members than braindumping and lying on a resume. You just happened to get me first, and that left a bad taste in your mouth.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!