How worried are you about Covid-19?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Juelz, Mar 21, 2020.

1. CHW1989

CHW1989 New Member

Honestly at first I brushed it off then I got quite concerned. Now I am still cautious but much less worried because I have been reading that they are finding that there are so many people out there that have/had it with no or mild symptoms and got over it easily and there is speculation that there are so many that It could bring the death toll to less than half of a precent. So I still limit my interaction and stay at home (which isn't bad for an introvert with a tech hobby) I am not worried about the virus but I am worried about what people will do and that I am not going to get to a single baseball game this season.

2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Confirmed Fauci funded gain of function research.

"They are so inured and dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it". Morpheus, The Matrix

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  3. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

^ Some guy on the internet cites arbitrary statistics with no context whatsoever. Cites news articles from 'alternative media' outlets that clearly have an agenda to sensationalise everything they post. Fails to show any of the sources he's referring to. Seemingly has no verifiable credentials whatsoever. I could go on. I'm genuinely shocked that somebody who seems as intelligent as you could continually post this stuff.

4. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

The article he was quoting was from Newsweek. Its well known that US was engaged in then banned gain of function research.
    They then transferred the research to China and paid them millions of dollars.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onavirus-caves.html?__twitter_impression=true
    https://nationalfile.com/faucis-niaid-funded-wuhan-lab-scientists-to-research-bat-coronavirus/

You may not like the presentation but what is wrong about his statements?

I prefer alternative and independent media because I believe they report contentious issues with less bias and more of the truth.

The WHO is now saying we need to move to the Sweden model, a country that did not lock down. This is after pretty much creating the pandemic and the economic collapse of the lock-down.

You don't find bill gates holding Covid patent suspicious?
    You don't find Event 201 suspicious?

What do you think bio-weapons labs and intelligence agencies do for a living? Ever heard of Democide or Eugenics?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  5. CHW1989

CHW1989 New Member

Saw this thought it was interesting and spoke to allot of what has already been said.

dmarsh likes this.
  6. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Well at least I own Gilead stonks!

That vid is good CHW1989, I've played with BLAST but not in relation to Covid genome.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  7. aushus

aushus Kilobyte Poster

Yeah man im sick of this covid shite !

The affect it has on the job market is crazy

But im gonna make my come back !