How well is the A+ recognised in Europe.

Discussion in 'A+' started by peterp, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

We travel a lot in Europe and find the Euro € a great help as we dont have to keep changing money (apart from from £ to €) but it is funny with you arrive in a wee village in Spain and hand over a Belgum € - they do take a good look at before placing it in the til.

Now how about driving on the same side of the road as the rest of the planet :twisted:

2. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Sorry did I miss something interesting here?:eek: and Phoenix how the in the world do u know about the M25 and Northern Monkeys and all that? U been snooping around the UK or something?

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  3. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

I don't think the CompTIA certs are widly regarded is the UK it seems that every company wants MCSE's which is a shame as I think the Comptia certs are pretty good (Too expensive though). I'm assuming that it may have more meaning in america than Europe but it is supposed to be a worldwide recognised cert. 1 year ago I didn't even know what it was now I'm certified in both A+ and Network+. I agree with whoever said ring around and test the water to see if local companies recognise it so you know where you stand.

Also my 2 cents on the political debate I'm English (which seems these days your called racist to the Welsh and Scotish if you say your english and not british :x ) then I'm british then european then a earthling (Joking about the last one) I don't want the Euro as I'm proud of our independance from Europe but that doesn't mean I don't like Europe just means I don't want to be ruled by someone in Brussels who thinks he/she knows best on how to run my country that they probably know nowt about...:eek:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011