how to go about sorting test out!..

Discussion in 'A+' started by sd012q, May 31, 2008.

1. sd012q

sd012q Bit Poster

hi i need to know how i go about paying for my comptia voucher and then booking my test in birmingham
    i know of the site that i have found on here that does international vouchers for £107
    what i need to know is once i have got my voucher how do i go about booking it and then useing the voucher for it?..

and does the site that does the vouchers how do i pay for them?..
    and do them come thru the post or do i print them off or is it a number i use?..

please can someone let me know as i want to book my test asap but havent got a clue on how to get
    it sorted out

WIP: A+
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

The vouchers you buy are a number that you enter when you book your exam. Exams are booked through either the Prometric, or the VUE websites and are arranged to take place at a testing centre near where you live.

When you buy the voucher you are paying for your exam. when registering for your exam you simply enter the voucher number and the cost of the exam shoud come up as £0.00.

8)

3. del_port

del_port Byte Poster

what you should receive after payment is a 12 digit and letter code.
    As said above find your nearest test centre next,go to their website,register on their website,or phone them up,and give them that code.
    That completes the whole process.
    The exam date is then arranged.

Certifications: A+ and MCDST 70-271
    WIP: mcdst 272
  4. sd012q

sd012q Bit Poster

thank you for getting back to me on this
    i want to take it like i said asap but that was the only thing that really is stoping me from
    doing as i was just not sure

anyway thanks again guys

WIP: A+
  5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

if you are getting two international vouchers for both A+ exams from www.gracetechsolutions they will email the two codes to you 24 hours after payment.

Once you have them you visit the pearsonvue website, register, locate your prefered test centre and pay with the two codes or one if you are only doing one exam and thats it done.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. ezzzy

ezzzy Bit Poster

With the vouchers from gracetech you can only use them at pearsons vue testing centers. I had to book through Prometric as there centers were closer to me, cost me £4 more no vat though

WIP: Comptia A+