How Long...

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by syntax_error, Feb 18, 2005.

1. syntax_error

syntax_error Bit Poster

Hi guys and rosie :biggrin I recently passed my server exam and on my print out I only have my validation number so I cant create a account on the mcp member site as I dont have the 2 ID numbers or the access code so I was wondering how I get them as the training centre I done my exam only gave me the print out and said congratulations I was assuming that they would come automaticlly but some told me today I have to register :eek:

cheers

Certifications: mcp server2k
    WIP: Network Infrastructure
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I found this on Microsoft's MCP FAQ page:
    The implication is that the MCP Welcome Kit will subsequently be mailed to you. I couldn't find any info that said you had to take any additional steps to get the benefits. Here's the link to the FAQ page:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/faq.asp

It hasn't been updated since 2001 so I don't know if the procedure has changed.

Here's the link to the MCP main page. I don't know if there's any information here that will answer the question but perhaps it will help.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.asp

Sorry, I don't hold any MS certs but perhaps someone who does can give you the definitive answer when they arrive.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. syntax_error

syntax_error Bit Poster

mcp ? :oops: I dont even have the common sence to google/seach a problem thx trip

Certifications: mcp server2k
    WIP: Network Infrastructure
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Yup, as Trip correctly suspects, your welcome pack will be mailed to you shortly. Nice feeling when that cardboard package from Uncle Bill comes thru the door. Well done, syntax [​IMG]

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Well done syntax. Now when that package woings it's way over to you, Uncle Bill also gives you the chance for some retail therapy!!!!!! [​IMG]

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  6. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Congrats Syntax!

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor