How long did it take you to pass the exam?

Discussion in 'A+' started by ermerz, Dec 13, 2011.

1. ermerz

ermerz New Member

How many of you are doing this exam/studying on your own compared to going to a college for it?

2. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

I went to college, but have found that I am learning more from studying at home... we all have our own ways of learning though.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  3. Asterix

Asterix Megabyte Poster

Comptia A+ ?????

4. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Forum -Certification Forums -CompTIA Certification Forums - A+ - How long did it take you to pass the exam?

I think it depends on how much you know and how quickly you learn. With that, goes how motivated you are and how often you study.

If you study more and harder than college, then you're going to do it faster. If you keep putting it off and play on the console then you'll take years to pass 8)

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  5. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

It really depends on your existing knowledge and how quickly you can pick things up?

Every person's abilities are different, what might take 1 person a day to pick up could take someone else an hour.

Asking people how long it takes to pass the exam is like asking someone for a piece of string and hoping they give you the exact length you want.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA