how do I request my MCSA?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by rockstar6181, Sep 11, 2006.

1. rockstar6181

rockstar6181 Byte Poster

I checked the MCP members site and my 270,290+291 passes are logged.

I filled in the Comptia form and that was mailed to microsoft the other day.

Whats the enxt step in requesting my mcsa welcome pack?
    Also I never got any Certifcate for the 290 pass? was I meant too? Sorry if this is a silly question I had a look through the FAQ on microsoft site but didnt find the meat I was looking for:rolleyes:

Certifications: A/N+ MCSA 2003
  2. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

From what I've heard, the CompTIA electives form takes ages to be processed. I've been advised to send it when I pass my first MCP. You may be waiting a while.

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

You only get certificates for MCP, MCSA and MCSE (and all the security, messaging variations etc.)

If you still have the print out from passing the 70-290 it will tell you on that. I thought I would get a cert for each MCP but this isn’t the case.

The new style MCP cert looks crap as well, the CompTIA ones look much better, I guess some of the money must go on that when you pay for the exam! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs