Holidays

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Mof, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Well its been cancelled once but now theres only three sleeps to go and off on a two week cruise round the med, hopfully weather is on our side, was wondering if any of you were counting down to your holls and where you are going.:D

WIP: C++ and A+
  2. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Wow, jealous. :) A cruise in the med has always interested me, have you been before or is it your first time?

I've still got a 2 month wait on my holiday, 2 weeks in Portugal with the misses. The last 2 years have been mixed with four 1 week holidays in Gran Caneria, Turkey, Greece and Greece! It'll be nice to have that "2 week" feeling again, I never find a week quite long enough.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Lucky you, hope that you have a great time :)

For me, no going away holiday booked this year. Saving up for next year :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. Hades

Hades Nibble Poster

Wish I was going on a cruise :cry: cruise stopping anywhere nice??

My highlights are 2 x 1 week in Butlins Skegness ... just had 1 week back in march and next holiday is last week of August... place bores me silly but at least my daughter cant get enough of the place :p

Certifications: City & Guilds Diploma in ICT level 2+3
  5. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Off to Turkey for a week in May to see family, quite lucky as we have a villa over in Turkey and Malta.

Only have to pay for the flights :D

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  6. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Aw, sounds great! Let us know how things were - good or bad!

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  7. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Went for the first time two years ago, never thought I would like it being stuck on a ship, but it was one of the best holidays Ive ever had, so much to do,and eat as much as you like twenty four seven,We chose to go on a cruise because we were always getting a dodgy tum on any package holiday, we came back from the cruise fine. were going on the independance of the Sea largest Ship in the World,Now theres something about that I dont like, well as long as they dont say its unsinkable we should be ok.

your right one week is not enough time to recharge the batteries. I know its A luxury in the present credit crunch bit boy is it needed.:D

8. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

See now there where I have gone wrong My relatives are in Ireland Fine for cows and Spuds but no Sun well never when Im there.:biggrin

9. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Wheres it stopping, Ill get back to you on that,

I went to Skegness Three years ago our daughter decided to go into labour there and spent the last three day in hospital in Bostal. Great indoor swimming pool especially that thing you fall through the middle of.:D