Hi

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by EZE Training Instr, Jan 25, 2010.

1. EZE Training Instr

EZE Training Instr Bit Poster

I am proud to join CF as an instructor of an organisation called EZE Training. Our mission is to ensure students receive the best training route possible regardless if they use our organisation for training or not. For years students have been misguided by the methods of certification. For example, if people want to do self-paced learning then there are many books available on the market rather than use £1000's worth of packages offered. We have a leading price model to ensure certification (or knowledge update) is affordable for all. As an organisation we have just made the decision to offer courses both during the evening and weekends to ensure training is accessible for everyone.

If anyone has any questions regarding certification or new products (for which no certification currently exists) then please contact me either via this or a private email as we have direct access to Microsoft, Cisco etc who will answer the question if I cannot.

Also, watch our website. The Chief Instructor is currently posting many FREE videos including Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Exchange 2010, Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V. I also believe he is risking trying to do IPv6 in a nutshell.

Kindest Regards

Richard
    Senior Microsoft Instructor
    EZE Training

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
    Certifications: MCT, MCITP, MCTS, VCI, VCP, CCNA, CCNP
  2. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome Richard. :)

I like free, provided it's quality. However, the two are often mutually exclusive.

Just taken a look at your site... and its orange title blows holes in my eyes. Ouch!

On the basis that you're offering a quality product at a decent price, then I wish you well.

I hope you'll add some useful debate and assistance on the CF forums.

EDIT: Couldn't find the FREE videos. Are they not on yet then?

John

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  3. EZE Training Instr

John,

I knew it would be worth joining this post. You have made my evening. Watch the orange change in minutes few, there have been any "meetings" about it.

It is both my and the other instructors mission here to ensure everyone gets what they deserve and unbiased advice to ensure the "community" stays both well qualified and balanced.

Watch the website over the next couple of days. The CI here is crying and is tired bless him. I think he blames Microsoft for too many 2010 products. They will be there over the next couple of days. He's called the stig as he has no life and can type on two keyboards at the same time (not really).

Regards

Richard

4. GiddyG

Yeah... well, I'm called a recluse because I sit alone in my office studying, when I should be down stairs watching TV with the wife. Tell him welcome to the club. 8)

5. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Yeaaaah Baby, Yeeeeaaaah!! giggity

Welcome to CF Richard

EZE, one of the good guys !!!

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  6. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  7. EZE Training Instr

Thanks Ken.

Hope to get into this more.

8. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  9. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Welcome aboard CF.

Your site is fully functional in Linux - i'm impressed!

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  10. EZE Training Instr

Nothing wrong with Linux, :D

Probably wil not crash either

11. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Indeed! If you could keep the forum updated on your "vidcasts" - that would be awesome, thanks!

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  12. GiddyG

Here you go... doesn't work yet though.

13. EZE Training Instr

If you want to know the TRUE in's and Out's of the above then contact me.

This is one reason Microsoft exams are now with Prometric and cannot be taken in China and India!!!!

Gareth

Amendment: the above post has now been removed. Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  14. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Richard\Gareth,

Any ideas how long it takes to get a reply from your Contacts page? I sent an enquiry today (actually two, but the second one was correcting an error I made with the first)?

I know things can get busy but not to receive anything (even an acknowledgement that you received it) is a little disheartening. With the likes of Firebrand if I put something in their page I have one of the sales guys calling me within an hour normally.

Regards,

Simon

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  15. EZE Training Instr

Simon,

I can assure you someone will be in contact first thing in the morning. You were a topic of conversation over lunch today so I will investigate.

Regards

Gareth

16. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Not sure what this is about but apparently the exams can still be taken in India and China.

17. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Thanks mate (though I shudder to think how that conversation went). I normally get into the office around 9.30 - 10am so anytime up to then would be good (short term contract so don't want to rock the boat too much with personal calls, web surfing tho is allowed (as they don't see that too much but taking calls they do)).

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  18. EZE Training Instr

Simon,

Nick Pilditch will contact you in the morning if not just give him an email at [email protected]

Please accept my apologies for the delay

19. EZE Training Instr

Exams can only be taken in India and Chine with strict identification processes unlike here in the UK.