hi

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by XnatalieX, Nov 22, 2007.

1. XnatalieX

XnatalieX Bit Poster

older than us
    we r immature :blink

2. XnatalieX

XnatalieX Bit Poster

y r u on here??
    oops i used txt writin!:eek:
    o o
    im in trouble

3. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

i'm far from moody, tbh i'm usually the immature one :dry

old enough, if youve noticed my certs ive been to uni so i must be atleast heading for mid 20's 8)

grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640
  4. supersaint07

supersaint07 Bit Poster

Going Now Cya Natty :h:

5. XnatalieX

XnatalieX Bit Poster

cool:p
    we are going now
    to see our friends
    its not our fault we arent that clever:blink
    lol
    u need 2 meet somemore teenagers if u think we are not mature :biggrin

6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

To me, just about everyone here is "young" but the vast majority of us know how to act like adults. There are plenty of forums on the Internet for "script kiddies" or other young people who are technologically oriented, love to use tech speak, and are still struggling to find a purpose for themselves.

CertForums is focused on providing resources for people (young and older alike) who want to enter the IT industry or advance their IT skills. Members range from those who are still working outside the IT world but who are studying entry level certifications and skills to advanced systems and network administrators and engineers who provide valuable support for the rest of us.

If this is something you'd be interested in and you guys (gals?) can operate at that level, welcome. If you're just here on a lark, you're probably wasting your time and ours. Cheers.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  7. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

WTF was all that about?? :dry

I vote that you bin this thread!!

L

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  8. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

I agree with LeeHaa...or worse get rid of those two kids...something tells me they are going to a serious pain in the butt!! I mean this is a civilised site and we dont need kids making it look like a playground or somewhere they can just cause trouble...youngsters of today!!

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  9. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

It worries me that there are a couple of kids at school who are allowed free access to the internet, during lessons perhaps, and are surfing forums unsupervised.

It seems obvious that these two don't know what these forums are about, they seem to think that all forums are for kids and are surprised that there are adult oriented ones.

The overriding impression that i get from this is that they think the net is one big toy. Now I mean absolutely no offence to the two kids, but wow that's scary. Don't the schools teach kids about the dangers of the net? :ohmy

J.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  10. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

amongst all that there was a request for help with what to do concerning sixth form. although they went about it the wrong way.

grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640