Hi

Discussion in 'Active Directory Exams' started by vlb, Aug 26, 2007.

1. vlb

vlb Byte Poster

hi guys

first of congrats to all the guys who have passed the 294 exam.

i have been studying for this exam recently, i started by reading the book "mastering active directory" and then refreshed it by reading "active directory cook book" i have done all the train signal labs and watched all the vids so i think i am ready for the exam. i am fortunate enough that i have a lab in my house (2 servers and 4 clients). my question is that does anyone have any tips on this exam, i noticed that some of the guys who have done this exam refer to having to answer questions AND do sims?

i have done some t*** k*** exams and always seem to do ok (although i find myself sometimes not completely agreeing with the answer given lol)

any advice would be gratfully appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Martyn

Certifications: MCDST, MCP 70-294
    WIP: MCSE
  2. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Hi Martyn and welcome to CF.

You post mentions that you are using testking material. just to let you know that this company is a well known braindump and as such have no place on this forum.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  3. vlb

vlb Byte Poster

hey

sorry about that, i thought "they" were a legit resource for mock exams, i didnt realise that it was a braindump site.

sorry again and thanks for pointing that out.

Martyn

Certifications: MCDST, MCP 70-294
    WIP: MCSE