Hi,suggest me some s/w course wch is in demand n takes less time to complete,get job.

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Sandy3, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Sandy3

Sandy3 New Member

Hi...

M new to this forum.If this is not the right place to post my query plz excuse me.I wanna do some software course wch takes less time period to complete n getting job(also wch contain gud job oppurtunities),i have 1yr exp in IT industry,bt due to some reasons i hav 2yrs gap in between,as m having less exp i thought of doing some course and get into job.... plz drop ur responses here n help me out....waiting for ur responses.....

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Please take this the wrong way, learn to type properly and it may well improve your job chances in the future.

Now on to the point of your post, there are no 'quick and easy' courses out there, IT isn't the panacea that it once was and as such isn't the easy earner it used to be, these days you really do need the experience to get a decent paying role because there are too many other well qualified and experienced people also looking for work.

I would suggest having a look at my thread here http://www.certforums.com/forums/training-development/49085-entry-level-certifications-beyond.html for some insight to entry level certs.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Sorry sandy but I think you are barking up the wrong tree. There are no easy riches in IT, you have to earn it.

The same as if you want to be a writer you need to learn English.

Stop looking for short cuts, find something that genuinely interests you, and apply yourself with all your effort.

4. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

What they both said.

I have worked my backside off to get where i am, even though its a 1st line help desk role. There are no shortcuts, you need to work hard to get to where you want to be.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680