Hi all

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by DBradwell, Sep 18, 2006.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You probably know this, but I meant no offense - all was given as friendly advice. :) I meant not to tear down, but to build up. Being a fellow serviceman, I'm sure you're able to take the advice and use it to make you stronger. Hopefully it will make a positive difference in the long run.

Enjoy the ride - it's a long one (you might say that it never stops!), but it's well worth it. :) Again, best of luck to you!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. tas121

tas121 Nibble Poster

hi all i am new to this forum i am currently studying A+ certificate could you please give me some tips on how i can revise the study manual and how you all passed ur exams thank you

WIP: A+,mcp.mcdst,mcsa
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Taz mate there is tons of excellent info already posted in the A+ forum relating to study methods and more - I suggest you have a trawl through there and if you still have any doubts post your own new thread in the appropriate forum and we will try and help clarify things for you.

Posting questions in another members intro thread is considered off topic, hence it is not likely to reap many replies.

Hope that helped.

Pete

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)