Help

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by dan5923, Jan 4, 2012.

1. dan5923

dan5923 New Member

Hello,

So about 2 years ago I purchased the course CompTIA + with homelearningcollege.com, I still have all the books that I had to study that they sent me when I first paid for it, I haven't been in contact with anyone since or started the course yet, but it's paid for, it just totally passed my mind, so keeping in mind this was 2 years back, I'm planning to contact the Home Learning College as I plan to start this course now, do you think I can still do the course since it is paid for even though it's been 2 years since I have even contacted them to talked to my mentor?

Thanks

2. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Give them a call 8)

If it has expired or some other excuse, consider self-learning. For £20-30 you'd have the book you need to pass the A+.

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

I'm fairly sure the A+ exam has been updated in the last year, so unless they want to give you updated material, your likely better off forgetting about it and buying the recent mike meyers A+ AIO book like boffy says and crack on.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing