Help! Study Work Mehhh

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by hippy, Jan 28, 2008.

1. hippy

hippy Kilobyte Poster

<edit> thanks for the advice onoski. I was having a rare moment this morning.</edit>

On a study note, does having a laptop help alot with studying?

2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Hippy, at any hands on practical experience gained in IT is valuable. I'd advice you start using your spare time constructively by reading an e-book for MS cert 70-270 at work when quiet if possible.

Also, every evening at home if you're not too busy then read a chapter each and go through the labs. Best wishes and nothing is easy its the effort and time you put it that makes all the difference.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Some excellent advice there from onski:rocks

as for having a laptop, well it depends if there is anything on there to distract you from your studies like surfing the net, watching films or playing games. I think onski hit the nail right on the head there with planning your time constructively! Because if you do not, time goes too quick and before you know it the exam is upon you!

Good Luck with your studies:thumbleft

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+