Hello

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Bruce Lee, May 3, 2005.

1. Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee New Member

Hi all!

About me:

I am currently studying for the A+ certification through a course provided by Scheidegger. The course has three parts, starting with A+ and progressing through N+ and finishing with the Cisco CCNA qualification.
    I have a degree in Computer Systems Engineering as well, but that doesn't seem to mean much these days :(

Did anyone else qualify through Scheidegger? I would be interested to hear other peoples' experiences with the company.

Hopefully when I finish the three courses there will be more career opportunities available and I can start earning a decent wage. :D

Certifications: CSE Beng (Hons)
    WIP: A+, Network+, Cisco CCNA
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, Bruce Lee. Welcome to CertForums. Glad you found the place. I take it by your forum "handle" that you are a fan of old Kung Fu movies.

jk :tongue

As far as your question about Scheidegger, I'm sure you can search for that provider's name here on our forum and locate quite a number in interesting threads created by people with experience and opinions about that provider.

Hope you are enjoying the forum. Let us know how we can help with your studies. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee New Member

Thanks.

More a fan of all things martial arts than old kungfu movies, although Bruce Lee's were some of the first I remember watching.
    I studied Kung Fu for a while at University and I now do Hapkido when I find time in between studying/working.
    Only really chose the user name because I couldn't think of anything else. :kar

Just finished searching for threads on Scheidegger when I saw your post.

Certifications: CSE Beng (Hons)
    WIP: A+, Network+, Cisco CCNA
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi and welcome from me, Bruce Lee :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Welcome to the forum Bruce Lee :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3