Hello from Cornwall

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by cornishman, Nov 27, 2009.

1. cornishman

cornishman New Member

Hi to you all.

Just started on the forum and have posted on the Comptia A+ thread.

I work for a large Flower Grower in Cornwall and use computers at work and also at home.

Over the last 2 or 3 years I have been tracing my family history and have manage to go back to 1600, but I still have some brick walls to knock down, so I am giving it a rest for a little while.

I rebuilt my old computer in the summer with parts from e bay and it all whent very well with no problems. In the new year when funds are a little better I plan to build a top spec new pc, I have the motherboard and the cpu so its just getting the rest of the other parts over the next couple of months.

I would like to try and learn more about computers and may be pass the Comptia A+

I am age 54 in a full time job so it looks like I will self studying from home.

Best wishes to you all and see you on the forum

Cornishman

Certifications: None at the moment
    WIP: Comptia A+
  2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Hello and welcome to CF!

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA