hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by saleitquestions, Aug 26, 2008.

1. saleitquestions

saleitquestions Banned

hi:
    I am doing testing now,thanks.

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi and welcome to CF, however please be aware that this is braindump free zone. While Testking do not produce braindumps for MS exams anymore (enforced legally by court) this doesn't mean that

1. The existing testkings exams that are out there aren't braindumps and

2. Remember the ruling was only for MS exams, nothing was done about other vendors, so I would strongly recommend to not use them.

See here:

I've already answered your other post.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Hello and welcome to the forums. :)

Follow Ken's advice - tis good. :p

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

A large point of clarification... Kaplan/SelfTest didn't dump Transcender's old content when they purchased them, nor did they "start from scratch".

That said, no legit practice exam company would buy TestKing; what would be the financial logic for doing so? They don't have legitimate content that can be sold, so of what value would the company be? They have customer lists... but those lists contain the names of people who want to buy a) cheap content, not expensive, high-quality content, and b) the actual exam questions, not practice exam questions. They could buy the company to add their employees to their staff... except none of the employees would have anything of value to offer a legitimate practice exam company. They could buy the company just to shut it down and put it out of business... except TestKing would simply spring up as a new entity, offering the same content.

So if TestKing wouldn't be bought for the content, or the customer lists, or the employees, or to put them out of business... why would a legitimate practice exam company buy them?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!