Hello everybody

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by HaDeS666, Aug 22, 2008.

1. HaDeS666

HaDeS666 Bit Poster

Hi Guys

Just though I'd say hello :biggrin

I work as a 2nd line support agent for an ISP and want to pass my CCNA
    to get into networking, then voice I hope

I've done a week classroom training, at a centre in London,
    won't say which one in case plugs are not allowed.

I am buying a 2950 switch end of the month, as I've only a 2924 and 1900, need one for the different commands in VTP and etherchannel, (but most of you already knew this).

I have lab to practice on, have tried sims and they are rubbish.
    Enjoying getting stuck in.

I will try not to ask any stupid questions but forgive me if I do.

Certifications: A+ and CCNA
    WIP: MCSA then onto MCSE
  2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Hi and welcome to the forums. :)

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  4. HaDeS666

HaDeS666 Bit Poster

Cheers Qs

Certifications: A+ and CCNA
    WIP: MCSA then onto MCSE
  5. Hades

Hades Nibble Poster

Hi and welcom to CF!

Good luck with your studies

Certifications: City & Guilds Diploma in ICT level 2+3
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome, Hades!

Actually, Qs, sending PMs for assistance with studies is discouraged on forums like these. Although you likely mean well, discouraging PM assistance for studies keeps braindumpers from providing braindumps, keeps pirates from distributing software or e-books, and to be honest, keeps guys with a product to sell (like me) from trying to use the forum to make sales pitches in private.

If you need assistance with studies, post a question on the forum. After all, that's what a forum is for... the open discussion of topics. And, after all, someone else might have the same problem, see your question and the associated responses, and be able to get all the information they need.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. Qs

Didn't realise, my apologies. You learn something new every-day eh?

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  8. BosonMichael

No harm, no foul. :) Wasn't jumpin' on ya... just wanted to explain the logical reasoning behind it all. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  9. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  10. Qs

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence 8)

11. BosonMichael

Actually, that's the definition of cluelessness. :D

12. Qs

Ah sorry, correction - Logic is neither an art or a science but a dodge.

13. BosonMichael

Keep thinkin' that, particularly the next time you need to logically explain something to someone on these very forums who won't listen to the truth.

14. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

BM and Qs just get it over with, with baseball bats in the car park :twisted:

Welcome to CF Hades 8)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  15. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Welcome to CF!

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  16. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Welcome aboard... :cowboy