Hello All

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Jonathon, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Jonathon

Jonathon New Member

Hiya everyone, well I'm here as like everyone else I'm looking for a career (notice I didnt say a career change), I've probably tried most jobs going (as I get bored easily and like to try new things) and did a lot of travelling when I was younger. Well I got married recently and thought it was time to finally settle down in a career that is challenging, rewarding and one where you can eventually earn good money. Ive always been interested in computers way back when I got my ZX81 (I'm not sure if that can be called a computer as such, but you know what I mean). Anyway, my first step into this career is wanting to do the A+ exams, I have several books that I am reading at the moment (and boy are they BIG books lol) and I am sure I will be asking many questions relating to the books and where I will eventualy be able to take the two exams. So for now a big HI to everyone and I'm off to read as many threads as I can so I dont bore you all by asking questions that you have already answered.

Certifications: None at the moment
    WIP: A+ then Network+
  2. ingenue

ingenue New Member

Hi Jonathon,

I can identify with what you're going through - you didn't say if you were looking for any tuition, but if you are and find something that looks impressive let me know - I'll reciprocate as it's all about mutual support innit?

Certifications: None
    WIP: A life
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Jonathon, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Welcome to CF and good luck with the A+. We'll be more than happy to help you along your way (and beyond) :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, Jonathon. Welcome to CertForums. I hope we can help you in your pursuits.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. Jonathon

Jonathon New Member

Hi guys, many thanks. This is definently a great resource for me to find out all I need to know to help me on my way into a career in IT.

Certifications: None at the moment
    WIP: A+ then Network+
  6. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Welcome to the forum :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong