Hello again

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Dec 12, 2010.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Not been around for a week or so as I finally got a call for a new kidney and I've had the transplant and I'm now recovering. Everything starting to look up yet I can't manage to eat but hopefully that should sort itself out

Any way I took the iPhone in with me and I've been recently watching tv on my iPhone through tv catch up online

Which I can do as I have unlimited Internet or basically should have. When I first got with vodafone that was my deal but then I didn't use it till now properly then the other day watching a film I gets a text from vodafone telling me the my 500mb usage was up and if I used it over and over I'd be charged £5 plus vat each time. Well this has got me well miffed as I specifically renewed with them as they promised I'd still have unlimited net. I mean why pay £35 a month for that then pay the same for just 500 meg of net access.

Been looking online at other pay and go dealsand I can't seem to find unlimited deals. Does anyone know of any deals. I use the catch up in hospital cos the tv set up in here's daylight robbery. And the tbs are not much bigger than the iPhone.

As for vodafone if they sort it straight away I'll not be bothered. If not I'll cancel my direct debits and let them take me to court. I'll keep a record of what's gone on and also tell them about them making it hard for mecto claim a refund when they over charged me and only paid me £150 of £223 which I struggled to get and they made it out like I was in the wrong

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Never seen a real unlimited data package tbh mate.

Even the ones that say that they are have a fair use policy which is a data cap.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Most of the mobile phone companies are stopping "unlimited" internet - started in the US, now their counterparts over here are more or less doing the same :(

Anyway, glad to hear that you're on the mend :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Major congrats there mate. I hope it goes well for you. :thumbleft

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats on the new body part! :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!