Has god gone

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by stuPeas, Oct 1, 2007.

1. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

Has god been banned, and when/why. I'm not commenting on the decision either way, just want to know the facts.

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Me too, only been away a couple of hour now he's banned whats happened?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Ha Ha I love it they close the thread so you go and start a new one. Lets get back to certs hey.

Certifications: A few.
  4. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

Oooops, Sorry mods. I can be really dense sometimes. :oops:

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  5. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I did notice earlier there was a line through his name

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  6. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

God/eternalangel has been banned and for good reasons, the member had no intention of interacting with the forum and its members under the rules and guidelines and had the sole intention of making a nuisance.

The first ever rule that I wrote for this forum reads:

The member did not enter into any spirited discussion make any positive contribution and from what I can see had the sole purpose of creating havoc. The staff exchanged several PM's encouraging the member to abide by our rules and guidelines but were clearly ignored. It was summarised that the member was no longer welcome as a guest on CertForums an their account has been disabled.

CertForums was created as a means of helping others to gain certification in IT and hopefully create a vibrant community where friendships could be created and help and advise given. It is clear that this ethos no matter how it was put the the member was clearly ignored.

I encourage you to remember the reason we are here and the reason the staff at CF are here as volunteers. I've seen alot of members come and go over CF life time, I've seen friendships created and lost, jobs found and lost, family's grow and family members lost and in all this time if a member came along that didn't join in and encourage our ethos they were asked to leave, followed by the cheers of the community.

CF exists for the members and was made by its members, there is no company behind this adventure and nothing is run from above. You all play your part in making CF what it is, so I personally offer and open invite to you all and that is to grow with CF and bring back the community that once was.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Phoenix wrote a response to this in the Announcements forum yesterday, folks.

Certifications: A+ and Network+