Happy Friday!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Leehaa, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

...So what are you up to this weekend?...and if you're working, what are you doing on your next couple of days off?

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I'm putting my feet up, having some beer and a curry :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

Got the staff night out on Saturday, its a free bar all night so i will be well gone, and on Sunday well that all depends on what sort of hangover i get

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)
  4. TimoftheC

TimoftheC Kilobyte Poster

hmm, lets see - shopping 2nite, take the missus work 2morow b4 heading to a mates house to look at his computer (poor soul having problems running warcraft - bless) bit of studying, listen to city play (probably another loss :() pick the missus up from work, cook, play eve/study, go to bed.

Sunday - no bloody idea but I aint getting up early I know that :D

Certifications: A+; Network+
    WIP: MCDST???
  5. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

Sounds like you guys are gonna have nice weekends - curry, now that's an idea - Mmmmm!! :D

Now make sure you don't go doing anything too embarassing cos of all of those free drinks Thomas!!! :p

6. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

Probably do some work on my house i have moved into recently, maybee play some more halo3 or simpsons on my 360 :D might even watch some of battlestar galactica series 1 (managed 1 episode in 3 weeks) - mind you i am slightly pissed off that the pilot is not included in the series 1 boxset!!!

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well
  7. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

thats my only concern nothing good about coming in on Monday to the "OOO you where in some nick on Saturday dancing on the table" lol

8. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

Lol - that's always the down point about work dos. You'll just have to make sure there's at least one person who's more drunk then you are and everyone will remember them instead!! :twisted: :)

9. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

Hey that sounds good. Does the house need much doing to it?

10. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

What a thread, just seeing the word "Friday" made me feel better! :biggrin :biggrin

I've got an exciting weekend of; studying for Net+, playing Call Of Duty 4 online and probably a little christmas shopping with the girlfriend.. which im hoping to get out of, even Net+ is more exciting then that! :)

Whats your plans for the weekend Leehaa?

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  11. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

i'm not in work today, dunno what my weekend holds yet but it'll be a quiet one. My MCSE material should turn any time now so hopefuly be reading that :)

grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640
  12. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

Lol - so a little bit of work and a little bit of play...

Ah dear with the shopping. You'll have to make sure you know exactly what you are getting and what shops to go to, then take a deep breath and "hit em hard" That's what we had to do last weekend!!!

Quite a relaxed one...I'm going to have a curry tonight now (idea is embedded in head!!), and then do some financial stuff as we are in the process of selling / buying house...wrap some pressies...and probably just "chill" with my hubby as he's been in Edinburgh for the last couple of days so will be pleased to have him back!! :hug

13. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

That sounds nice and quiet Grim. Enjoy your long weekend, and "happy reading"!! :biggrin

14. C4sper

C4sper Byte Poster

got my new sofa delivered today and my company has a Christmas party tonight!!

soooooooo

looks like a drinking tonight and sofa + tv + headache tomorrow :)

Certifications: ECDL, A+, MCP, MCDST
    WIP: MCSE, CCNA
  15. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

Erm.. not sure what I am doing this weekend. Done all my shopping now yes!! (sorry if you guys havent :twisted:). Need to get my project management done for uni, I hate that stuff to be honest. Hopefully watch the mighty blues (EFC) give the hammers another pasting... and all will be well.

P.S Feed the yak :D

C :biggrin

Certifications: Cisco IT Essentials,
    WIP: IT degree, CIW (Web), A+, N+
  16. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

Our Financial Director can't handle his booze, so am told, so hopefully he will take all the lime light :D

17. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Just started playing Titan Quest and I'm hooked. I'll try to get some in over the weekend. Apart from that, most likely the same as a couple of weeks ago: installing updates everywhere and trying to get backup exec to play nice with exchange.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  18. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

I just wish it was P.O.E.T.S day for me here. Unfortunatley, being the only support engineer in today theres fat chance of that!

Plan for weekend is, pick up parcels i'm waiting on, find out if they are what i want. Do some shopping with g/f and kids, sit at the pc being bored, maybe play some online games for a bit, watch some more babylon 5, maybe a film or 2... and drink loads!

And on Sunday, just wish the weekend lasted longer so i don't have to go to work on Monday!

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  19. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I woke up less than 30 minutes ago. Still swilling my second cup of coffee.

I finished writing and submitting the last chapter of the new book last night so I'll let myself relax tonight. Probably watch mindless, violent action movies to paralyze my brain (I still have to finish off the work week, first).

Saturday is my congregation's worship day so that tends to consume Saturday.

Sunday, I'll have plenty to do. Still getting chapters back from the TE plus the PDF pages are coming back for review (this is where I get to see what the actual chapters will look like in published form). Even after the writing is over, there's still work to be done.

That's the weekend.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  20. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Friday - Stag Night - God knows what state I will be in tomorrow:biggrin

Saturday (if I can remember where i live) - finish of xmas shopping! Sorting out furniture for my new diggs, moving into unfurnished place and friends and family are giving load of stuff - TV, Microwave, tables and stuff only problem is where to put it!!! So I will probably be tearing my hair out in the evening!:p

Sunday - sponsored bike ride.8)

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+