H8 java

Discussion in 'Scripting & Programming' started by Colin1, May 25, 2007.

1. Mathematix

Mathematix Megabyte Poster

Colin1

Stick at it if you can. Starting out with programming as you are, things will always be difficult, but the solutions usually straightforward. I used to be the world's worst programmer when I was a kid, but soon ended up with a computer science degree with associated prize. And writing games to top it off!

Another issue that many new programmers have is not having patience with themselves - no-one is born knowing how to code. ;)

Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci, BCS Award of Merit
    WIP: Not doing certs. Computer geek.
  2. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

Hy guys hope everyone is well :biggrin Yeah am gonna keep working on it, I need to pass this module as the final grades for my second year go to my final degree marks so I have no choice but to struggle and toil with it really. Its like I was saying to Dmarsh yesterday, I am not a big fan of programming or writing code as I my Career path lies on a different route to this but I know that IT nowadays is a far more broader spectrum and having knowledge in different areas is essential in getting to the level that you feel you should be. I managed to do a little bit more of my program in college last night but nothing to shout home about :( if I can produce sufficient documentation Ii should be Ok but only time will tell, Ii will keep you guys posted, thats if your not sick of hearing about my battle with Java ha

Catch you later folks

C :)

Certifications: Cisco IT Essentials,
    WIP: IT degree, CIW (Web), A+, N+