Greetings and Salutations

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Prog Snob, Oct 9, 2026 at 2:51 PM.

  1. Prog Snob

    Prog Snob New Member

    5
    0
    18
    Greetings, all! I joined this forum a while ago, but don't even remember if I ever formally introduced myself. If I did, it is long forgotten.

    I'm a Cisco certified network engineer in New York City. I've had my CCNA for over fifteen years now. I've procrastinated taking the next step, but that has changed recently. This is part of the reason for joining and actually engaging with those like myself. I've been working in tech for over twenty years, but my networking path began in 2010. I look forward to learning more and of course help others who are just starting down their path.
     
    Certifications: CCNA

Share This Page

Loading...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.