Got my loan, who to go with?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by cHk4, Jun 10, 2007.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Agree, wholeheartedly.

After you're done with the training provider course, great, you'll have a few certifications. Then what? Do you think that's all the certification training you'll ever need for your career? Think again. IT's all about staying on top of the technology. If you don't, you'll be left behind and/or unemployed. Do you think that your employer will pay for you to take an expensive training course when it comes time for you to upgrade? Think again. Employers will *usually* pay for books... *sometimes* pay for certification exams... and *rarely* (if ever) pay for training courses.

Therefore... if you don't have the "sticktuitiveness" to do it on your own now, you won't survive later. IT's extreeeeemely competitive. Only the strong survive. Ask anyone here. They'll tell you the same.

That said, I wish you the best of luck with whatever decision you choose. Just be careful. Debt's a horrible burden to have to bear. It changed my life for the worse, and I'm glad to be out from under it.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!