Got Diablo 3 collector's edition for my Bday :)

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by Kitkatninja, May 12, 2012.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi All,

As a birthday gift, I got the Diablo 3 Collectors edition - it's massive :)

I can't wait to play it... While I can register my key with Battlenet, as the game isn't officially released until Tuesday I can't play it (however I did play about 5 mins of the beta) - but it does come with Diablo 2 and the LOD expansion.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...

Downside, I've also got my first assignment due in for my OU course in about 2 1/2 weeks time. What to do? What to do????

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Nice! I've ordered mine from Amazon, but it hasn't shipped yet, and I'm not sure when I will get it. I've taken the day off on Tuesday to play with a mate.

If it doesnt look like it's coming in time, then I might buy the DD version to get me up and running. One of the CM's has indicated that if you do it, you can retrieve the DD code to supply to a friend (Any way for CE buyers to pre-install? - Forums - Diablo III) and, since the other half wants to pick it up at some point, it would mean that I wasn't losing out at all.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Nice! I am tempted to get the collectors edition. Honestly I never by physical copies of games anymore. It does look pretty cool to have and maybe for once, I'll pick it up!

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  4. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

It's the model skull that looks so cool though (even though I wouldn't have paid for it myself) :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. JK2447

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

You're spoilt you Kendel. I can see only one option in at this very difficult time...... TMA Extension! mwah ha ha ha

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    wagnerk likes this.
  6. kevin888

kevin888 New Member

nice, hope you will enjoy the entire game when you play it after tuesday... have a great fun!!!!

7. BB88

BB88 Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

I cannot wait for this, going to be epic!

Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCSA: Office 365,, 70-410, 70-680
    WIP: CompTIA: Security+