Getting sick

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by greenbrucelee, Apr 17, 2008.

1. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

To quote an old song, "why is everybody always pickin' on me?" :twisted:

Actually, that was pretty funny.

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  2. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

You know what Freddy? One of these days, I will install Linux (not sure which one...) on a machine and see what it can do, as against the fun I have with Windows. Who knows? I may fall in love... :blink

3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Freddy's right. Even if you post perfectly, there's gonna be someone who doesn't like you for it. And it's simply not possible for anyone to be perfect.

I wonder how many times I get under people's skin where they don't say a word? :hhhmmm I'm sure it happens...

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

count me in :blink:p

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)
  5. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Getting under other people's skin, or BM getting under yours? :twisted:

6. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

both :twisted:

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)
  7. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

LOL. I tried it only because I wanted to increase my skills. It's done that and more for me.

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  8. TimoftheC

TimoftheC Kilobyte Poster

Except for me of course BM :p

Certifications: A+; Network+
    WIP: MCDST???
  9. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

you cant be perfect. theres only one person in this world who is perfect. Thats Chuck Norris, and if you disbelieve he'll come and kill you. Remember - Chuck Norris can always see you, if you cant see him, you may be about to die! :biggrin

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  10. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Yeah chucks hard but Bruce kicked him in, in an unoficial karate match in 1970 something then kicked him in the film the way of the dragon (the big boss for the US as the boxes got mixed up with the tapes in transit from Hong Kong).

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  11. Suttar

Suttar Byte Poster

Its true Bruce did once defeat the mighty Chuck. So imagine the Awesome power of Bruce (if he were still alive)

Certifications: Hnc Comp & Bsc Networking, ITIL v3
    WIP: CCNA
  12. Fergal1982

Blasphemer!!!!!!!!

Alright.. maybe it did happen, but only because the Chuck wanted it to happen. He was probably biding his time...

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
  13. greenbrucelee

The power Bruce Lee had was phenominal, I have a dvd of him where he does the one inch punch on a guy who was 6ft and weighed 28 stone (bruce was 5ft 6 and 9st 6) and he knocked the guy 15 feet across the room :blink

Then he does 100 push ups on his index finger :blink

If anyone has seen fist of fury where he fights the Russian wrestler just before the final fight the kick he does where the guy falls down like a sack of **** was a proper kick. Bruce mis-judged the movement of the other actor and caught him square on the temple.. ouch :biggrin

14. Fergal1982

yeah, but Chuck single handedly destroyed the period table, cause the only element Chuck recognises, is the element of surprise. Even google is afraid, just type 'Find Chuck Norris' and hit 'I feel lucky' to see.

15. greenbrucelee

LOL have you ever seen Delta Force where he takes on some Evil terrorist. The best part of the film is the music.

16. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

GBL, having read through the whole thread 2 times now I have to ask you if you are this thin skinned on a forum where you don't know anyone and it's rather impersonal, how do you get on in real life when someone really does insult you? :scratch

Before you go off the deep end again I think you do post a lot and you could reply to 3 posts in one reply instead of 3 replys, BUT, you also have a lot of posts where you give good advice and help a lot of people. :thumbleft

Sheesh, if I had been this thin skinned when I first came here then I wouldn't have made it past 200 posts.:oops:

OK, ego stroked. Nothing more to see here. Move along now.8)

Now get back to posting good advice and stop wasting time with banalities.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  17. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

I think this post is just to up the post count a little higher.... :twisted:

j/j 8)

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  18. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Controversial :tongue

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  19. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

GBL how about creating another account say you have lots of IT experience and a few certs then you can use that to back up what you say. That is the best/worst part of the Internet you can make up what the hell you want and no one will ever know.

Certifications: A few.
  20. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

now you say that Rob - I'm actually Trip and Simongrahamuk, and ocassionally when asked I'm also BM.
    Phew I'm exhausted :p

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293