Games you're looking forward to in 2016?

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by Juelz, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

What games are you looking forward to in 2016? I don't have much leisure time but will deffinetly make time for the following games on xbox one:

Quantum Break- Looks amazing it was one of the first xbox one exclusives I had seen and was the reason I got an xbox one, unfortunately it isn't even out yet but after months of waiting it finally has a release date of April 16

Mafia 3- Loved Mafia 2, it is one of my favourite games, this one looks worthy of my time, though I'm not sure about the concept that you are actually trying to take down the mafia instead of working with them.

Far Cry Primal- I'm a big FC fan so this is a must buy for me

Gears of War 4- I will get this though I do think the GOW franchise went down hill after GOW2, but it would be wrong not to get this.

Tom Clancy Division- Another game I've been waiting on since the 12th of never, finally being released in March 16, I really like TPS and this looks great.

2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I seem to be dead in the water when it comes to new games these days. I used to look forward to the new CODs, but since I have discovered battlefield 4 and since i upgraded to the premium I cant get enough. I mean its amazing and the new maps are excellent.

Depending on who gets the franchise for the new COD, i may have a peak, usually this time around it will be infinity ward, which IMO are better than treyarch, however, they both seem to be going way to futuristic.

Fifa 16 will be my next game, I know its already out, but as I have EA access, no doubt it will be on there for free, just like fifa 15 is now.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Division for the PC for me, WoW Legion and that's about it.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  4. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Only two for me this year,

Uncharted 4 and No Man Sky.

5. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

You've just reminded me why I wanted a PS4, they've also bought out a remaster of the old games, UC2 is my overall most favourite game of all time

Jaron78 likes this.
  6. stalemate

stalemate Bit Poster

Definites:
    • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Been playing the series since the first one and liked the direction Eidos Montreal was taking with Human Revolution. I'll admit that even if it sucks, I'll end up liking it simply because it's Deus Ex.
    • Rise of the Tomb Raider. Just bought it, haven't done more than the intro yet because I know this will be a time killer for the next while. I know it's officially a 2015 release, but I'm cheating.
    • The Division. Everything I hear and read and watch about this title gets me a little more excited. If the beta is any indication, this will be the huge hit of the year.

Maybes:
    • Cyberpunk 2077, if it comes out this year. Because Cyberpunk and tabletop RPG nostalgia.
    • Far Cry Primal. Been really appreciating the series, especially 3 and 4, and hope that the throwback in time will not be a mood killer for me. These guys know their stuff.
    • Hitman. Started getting into these last year - or rather attempted to. We'll see if this one manages to keep me interested past mid-game.

Certifications: A+, MobileIron
    WIP: MCSE: Messaging