From a PM I received earlier from brom_star

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by zebulebu, Jan 2, 2007.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Executioner? :ohmy

I doubt you could shock me... with more than 10 years in IT, 6 years in the military as an intelligence agent, and having former friends involved with, shall we say, adult entertainment, I've seen and heard just about everything under the sun. And I'm certainly not star struck easily. I can certainly be impressed... but it's difficult to put me in a state of awe.

But, you know, if you feel like you want to show off or drop names, go for it. I could use a little "shocking" entertainment! :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. NetEyeBall

NetEyeBall Kilobyte Poster

Nah....Drama queen! thats what he or she is sounding like.

Hey..you know..everyone here is trying to be a good mate and learn stuff. Life is too short and the world too small and everyone works too bloody hard for us to put up with drama.

Certifications: CCNA, A+, N+, MCSE 4.0, CCA
    WIP: CCDA, CCNP, Cisco Firewall
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

About the only thing that would raise my eyebrows is if you said you are a Thai ladyboy here to drum up business :p

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. BosonMichael

It didn't raise your eyebrows when I said I was a Thai ladyboy here to drum up business... :dry

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  5. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

No that didn't shock me at all, it is the fact that you are a vampire which is slightly perturbing :eek:

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  6. BosonMichael

I burn in the shade, too. Hurts like hell. :blink

7. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

You all scare me. I'm surprised we get new members that actually post. No wonder half of them run for the hills :dry :twisted:

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  8. BosonMichael

...the ones who run for the hills are the ones who see me *before* I pounce. :twisted:

[​IMG]