Free Oracle CRM eBook

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Kitkatninja, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Free Oracle CRM eBook

Your complete guide to sales success and the next generation in online CRM technology

Download this eBook to understand why more and more organisations are turning to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions to drive revenue growth, productivity and customer satisfaction across sales, marketing and service functions.

This eBook is a must for both Sales and IT Executives and Managers, demonstrating how the current business environment and evolving Web 2.0 technologies are shaping the way your customers buy. How can you take advantage of next generation customer interactions to outperform the market and differentiate the business organisations?

This eBook highlights the latest trends in social networking and Web 2.0 technology. We will outline how tools like Blogs, Widgets, Wikis and Podcasts, plus collaborative sites like LinkedIn can be used by your sales teams to help them sell more effectively.

Thought this may be of use to some :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security