Free IT Experience Management Framework foundations course

Discussion in 'Service Management Frameworks' started by Kitkatninja, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

The free foundation course covers:

The IT Experience Management Framework
    This overview explains what IT Experience Management (ITXM™) is, introduces the ITXM™ Framework and its key elements, sets expectations on how long the introduction of experience management takes, and offers guidance on increasing your organization’s experience-management maturity using the ITXM™ Maturity Model.

ITXM™ brings experience management principles into IT operations. To allow IT teams to focus on the outcomes of the work they do and to provide data-driven insights to fuel the Continual Improvement – which was called Continual Service Improvement (CSI) in ITIL v3/2011 – needed to improve these outcomes.

Personally I believe that this can be useful especially if you practice ITIL/FITS, or if you don't and want to start using a framework.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security