Free A+ Exames or Questions

Discussion in 'A+' started by Isuru, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Isuru

Isuru New Member

:(
    Hi Gays,

I'm looking for free A+ Exame questions or moke exames because these days I'm going on my wheels. Any way if some body have A+ OS related questions or know whare to download free A+ OS guides or questions please Replay me....

Certifications: OCA - A+(Core) - TAFE - DNIIT
    WIP: A+ OS
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I wrote a number of A+ questions a year or two back. I tried to do a search for them to see if I could collect them all on one page but it didn't work out. What I did do was go back in the A+ forum to almost the beginning (it's 12 pages long). I found some on page 11 here:

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/...ge=11&sort=lastpost&order=&pp=30&daysprune=-1

You'll see some of the A+ QOTDs here. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see other page number to click and hopefully you'll find more. Try page 10 next but be sure to go over all the questions on page 11 first. Of course, they're free. I was writing a test bank for an A+ text book at the time and adapted the material for the forum so I wouldn't be violating any copyrights.

The only other reliable place I know of (though there are probalby others, is www.tech-unity.com. Here's the link to their A+ Hardware questions:

http://www.tech-unity.com/forums/forum153.html

and here's the link to their A+ OS questions:

http://www.tech-unity.com/forums/forum152.html

You could just use Google and search for "free A+ certification questions" but be careful if you do. A lot of the material out there is inaccurate and produced by braindump sites. Here's a definition of the term "braindump". Pay close attention to the second paragraph as it describes why braindumps should be avoided at all costs:

http://searchsmb.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid44_gci883405,00.html

I hope this helps some. Good luck.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Isuru

Isuru New Member

Thank U veru much tripwire45,

Goodluck for U'r carrier...

Certifications: OCA - A+(Core) - TAFE - DNIIT
    WIP: A+ OS
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

There are some practice questions , tips and advice available from compTIA's website if you CLICK HERE

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Surely you mean Guys?

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

m8, Isuru is not from the UK, as he has already mentioned in previous posts. No need to pick up on spelling mistakes in posts from a Member who may not be posting in his/her native language.

7. drum_dude

So in your position of Admin you didn't think of perhaps altering his post to say "Guys"? There are people who don't read all posts Gav, no need to have a jibe at me for that! Even I have had Admins pick up on my use of the English language (although they were wrong). I also notice that a mod and admin were having a heated discussion on who meant what on previous threads, didn't see your intervention there m8!

Learning the delicate parts of the english language is also a learning curve too, just like IT...I suggest you correct his post instead of having a crack at other members!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
  8. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

I didn't think this was going to become an issue, to be honest. I just think that it may not come across too well when we point out mistakes to someone who might not be using English as their first language.

If I (or the Staff here) were to start to edit everyone's spelling mistakes, where would that lead us ? Being accused of Big Brother ? Controlling content ? Censorship ? Anti-dyslexic ?

Sacha, I had no intention of having a jibe at you, and thought I phrased my response rather tastefully, but if you feel I did not, then please feel free to contact me personally by PM or email, as I really dont want to see another Member's post descending into a pointless argument.

I hope you take this response as it was intended - in a friendly tone.

9. drum_dude

That is true; however, I'm most grateful to French (and English) people when they point out my incorrect use of their language, especially on the more sensitive side of the language. Sometimes I'm likened to that French Policeman (disguised Englishman) from allo allo with my use of that language!

I see where you’re coming from but my use of a certain exam question source (opposite of Exam, opposite of Queen) was censored by a mod! Even though I agreed with his actions it is still evidence of censorship on this site!

I do apologise about that Gav, but I really needed to point out to you that we all don't read everyone's posts. Not so long back I remember seeing a newbie post on here "hello ladies" as the start of his post, I was a bit reluctant to help as I thought he was being cocky.

When I saw this "Hi Gays" I was a bit bewildered on why the mods hadn't altered it? Do you not think that this guy maybe grateful that you point out the error? I know I bloody would if I said something like that in French!

Of course I do Gav :biggrin, not matter what Gav I still think ur the best!!!!

10. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Censorship of Members' posts would rip the arse out of CertForums.

...with the exception of materials in breach of CF's Rules & Guidelines, and this applies to every Member here.

No, I'd rather not cause embarassment to one Member so others find posts easier to read.

What one Member finds offensive or dubious in a thread is perfectly harmless to another. We cannot legislate for personal taste, although we do have strict rules for posting in certain forums, as you can see HERE

I take no personal offence to your comments, Sacha. :)