Fraud

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by zxspectrum, Aug 18, 2006.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Well im doing all the stuff and getting through the assignments etc, the only trouble ive really had is with using microsoft paint, Thanks to Bluerinse by the way for suggesting Infranview, a lot more user friendly

Im oding this course work but i feel im copying other peolpes stuff rather than submitting my own ideas. I know thats why we use referencing etc. Im only on an access course but i asked what i thought was a great question, and this question was only as an example, i asked

But what if i came up with an idea that id completely thought of my self , but someone somewhere had already beaten me to it, and i used isaac newton sitting under a tree and saying ahh gravity etc.

Im just thinking that i can read all the books in the world but id ratehr submit the work as my own

Hope that makes sense im rushing this as i need to be somewhere an hour ago, lol

Eddie

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I wouldn't worry about it as long as you don't copy word for word. All of us would love to be original, but in the majority of cases it is very difficult to be.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009