fraser mckenzie repayments

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by natt, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natt

natt Bit Poster

Is it really PPI behind the scam? and what is careers for people? a girl from there answered the phone saying FM is out of business a day before yesterday yet since Michelle is claiming they are not. My God this is exhausting.

Certifications: mcdst, mcsa, mcse
  2. natt

natt Bit Poster

you know what really irritates me? people don't obviously read their contracts OR the one I have retyped. We all have signed our contracts with "Fraser McKenzie Limited" not 'Fraser McKenzie IT whatever else in the title'. For goodness sake! and as far as I can see they are not officially dissolved becausethey are hoping to con more people. maybe if tey do they will manage to pay me off! :biggrin

and no, i don't really want other people to fall for it.

3. natt

natt Bit Poster

oops. Michelle left Fraser McKenzie.

4. natt

natt Bit Poster

anoher bad news for fmk hopefuls is that ppi are also getting rid of their staff and therefore our last possible contacts are gone. does anyone think that it is worth getting lots of people who signed this ontract together and contacting few different organisations maybe?

and i am looking for a new job... current one doesn't pay enough to pay the debt off...................

5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

No.

If they are gone, they're gone.
    If they have just packed up their bags and run off to Spain, there's not an awful lot you can do about it.
    If they have gone bust, see if you can find out who is handling the insolvency/administration and contact them. You may be able to get on the list of creditors and may get 10p back in about two years time.

And the more of you that do it, the less cash there will be to go around...

For the sake of closure you may want to get the true answer on what happened, but as you've been advised before, you are better off moving on with your life.

In reality, PPI (or whoever) may have been behind it all, and may well set up shop again tomorrow. But if they were trading through FM and that's who your contract is with, and FM is no more, then you're going to have to get DCI Barnaby involved to get anywhere.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  6. strawberry

strawberry Bit Poster

I got an e-mail 4om FM saying they will pay 4 my xams...called the office where i signed up got an answer that they've left...i don't kno wht 2 do...i'm sooooo confused....no1 seems 2 kno whts happening this is £4+k they're messing around wid ggrrr. :x

7. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

you are aware this forum has no character limit right?

There, much better.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  8. strawberry

strawberry Bit Poster

Wha??? Wht does that mean??? :rolleyes:

9. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

It means post in something that approaches a real language. English, French, Turkish, Aramaic - whatever you want - just make sure that people can understand it without using tricks learned in deciphering clues in crossword puzzles.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  10. strawberry

strawberry Bit Poster

Lol wht was so difficult 2 understand in that...FM r confusing me eerrrrrrrrrrr...mite end up tireing my hair....

11. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

EH?????? :blink

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  12. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

There's so much fail on this thread it isn't even funny any more.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  13. Patch230

Patch230 Nibble Poster

Strawberry

Without being rude or deliberately trying to state the obvious, I think the point people here are trying to make is, how can you expect to be taken seriously if you cannot take the time to use proper grammer or at least try to.There is no exscuse for using "Text Speak" this is an I.T forum not a mobile phone.

Certifications: MCDST MCSA
  14. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

I can only re-iterate here Strawberry, if you want to be taken seriously then enough of the txt talk.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  15. Waria Ahmed

Waria Ahmed Byte Poster

LOL!!!

I honestly do feel for Natt. However, (as bad as this may sound) I don't have any sympathy for people who cannot put the effort in to type a extra letter per word to make the language understandable, yet expect to be given a job based on their "qualifications".

Certifications: See Signature
    WIP: MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
  16. m3lt

m3lt Byte Poster

And I thought he would type his forum avatar name as: stwbrry

:biggrin

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+, MCDST/MCSE
  17. natt

natt Bit Poster

lol. I agree, I am tired enough as it is with not being able to sleep at night. I seriously do not have time or patience to try and work out what PPL R SAYIN 2 ME. :P

And latest update issssssss:

I'm on FB with 150other people like me (there are many more idiots in UK imagine that! :D Yeeeeeeeey!), got my friend, an accountant, looking into my case and he is not very positive about it. And he is what I call a master of getting people out of sh***y contracts. Not a great lookout for me I guess, but hopefully he will manage to hook me up wih a job? He said he will try. I have called all my old friends begging to let me know if they hear of work around London-Middx and if it gives 16K min and doesnt involve taking clothing off (mine or others') I am taking it.

I surprised myself applying for some IT 1st line jobs. You never know, maybe someone will contact me. And the first line is about as much as I can cope with for now after gaining my MCSE. I reckon with experience I will be able to move on further. I just actually have to get a chance to sit and work with servers rather than read about them! What could my MCSE intrview lok like?
    '-So, have you ever worked with servers, you seem to have flown through your exams.
    -No, I haven't worked with any.
    -How is it possible you have passed then?
    -Oh I was determined not to pay 5K course fee, it made me stronger. Of course, I had to pay it after all as I got done like a little girl. You might find it beneficial for your employee to be able to use their naivety and lack of attention to detail (LIMITED!) as I am sure that kind of approach is EXACTLY what an MCSE needs.
    -So what do you know about servers?
    -Nothing much.
    -Do you know what they look likeat least?
    -Noooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I don't. Did I get the job?'

I am sorry but I do find funny. I suppose I will call my mates once again and make sure they all cross off 'comedian' from their lists.

And seriously speaking. Is it worth going to media with it? Papers? See, maybe it won't help me get the money straight away, but hopefully if it goes in public some sad journalist will help us track them down? Explain what happens and why authorities are doing nothing about it all? And why, for heaven's sake, did PPI manage to restart their scam but creating a new company called Careers for people?! I am not letting them do that. Since I got no job I have got enough time on my hands to stand in front of their offices and welcome all the new candidates. And sooner or later some idiot will call me again to offer me 'a job, with full training provided.' *grin* 'Hi, are you here for the interview? There.' And give out leaflets. Do not get ripped. Learn out of my mistakes.

Maybe I will become a preacher.... Even though I don't know how one spells it... Ehh, maybe not. I am writing a book though.

Anyone knows of good publishers? I need money and fast! :) AND NO, DON'T WORRY, IT IS NOT ABOUT FMK :P

18. natt

natt Bit Poster

The first book is based on my gran's life and my mates love it. and the second book i shall title: 'The secret-how to get ripped off and let others use and abuse your vulnerability.' I am the expert on that...

And I just noticed my office trial version has expired ;( Like I got the money for it right now.

19. natt

natt Bit Poster

look what I found, my training company:

Name & Registered Office:
    PPI LEARNING SERVICES LIMITED
    3-5 CRUTCHED FRIARS
    LONDON
    EC3N 2HR
    Company No. 06008725

Date of Incorporation: 24/11/2006

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company
    Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
    7487 - Other business activities

Accounting Reference Date: 31/12
    Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2007 (FULL)
    Next Accounts Due: 31/10/2009
    Last Return Made Up To: 22/12/2008
    Next Return Due: 19/01/2010

Last Members List: 22/12/2008

Previous Names:
    Date of change Previous Name
    08/01/2007 MUNDAYS (803) LIMITED

20. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

Glad to see your taking some real positive steps and moving on with things Natt, keep at it!

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10