Finally bought a mac

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Raffaz, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Fanboi. :twisted:

Just kidding. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

You can call me on whatever you want mate, you can even complain to another mod if you feel I've been inappropriate, that said, I stand by my comment, and would ask we move back to the main purpose of this thread, Raffaz new Mac

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Good on ya Raf. I'm just jealous as I can't afford one.:cry:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. BosonMichael

No sense banging my head against the wall. It's pretty clear from the response I got that they'll defend you regardless of how inappropriate it was. :dry Yet when I make a joke about someone being "lame", I get an infraction. :x

Meh. It's crap like that that causes people to bail on a forum.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  5. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Il tell you whats innapropriate mate. Its when a thread gets hijacked. Especially when we said earlier that there would be no mac vs pc debates, and thats exactly what your price comparison rant was however you wanna look at it. What makes it even worse is that you were having the debate with your son on this thread when im sure ya could have talked to him about it instead.

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  6. BosonMichael

With my son? Neither Hayden nor Brandon has participated in this thread.

And "WE" didn't say anything about having no Mac vs PC debates. For the record, Zeb was the first to mention anything about the price of Macs, then Qs. If you don't want to hear opinions, either negative or positive, about what people think about Macs, then don't post. Like I brought up in another thread where someone didn't like to hear what was said in response to their post, is this your personal blog or a forum? :rolleyes:

Talking to Josh, who is NOT my son, wouldn't have enabled each of us to express his viewpoint on the matter in a public forum. THAT is why I posted here rather than just talking to him.

7. Raffaz

Your colleague then, whoever he is. You just dont get it do you, i couldnt care less if you wanna talk about pc vs mac, just dont hijack other peoples threads to do it and start your bloody own. Is that to hard for you to do like???

8. BosonMichael

I simply responded to what other people had posted. Or perhaps you just don't get that, do you? I may have contributed to it, but the hijacking started well before I posted.

In any case, saying that it is my opinion that Macs are overpriced on a thread entitled "Finally bought a Mac" *isn't* particularly far from the thread title, don't you think? You simply don't care to hear about whether someone thinks you paid too much, so you raise a fit. Well, so be it. Guess you'll just have to be mad at me.

9. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Ok chill pills please guys. :rolleyes:

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  10. Raffaz

I give up, do me a favour blue and just close this, cheers.

11. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

That was the point I was trying to make earlier, Pete. Maybe Raf is right. Time to end it.

Certifications: A+ and Network+