Feeling lonely and anxious? Wanna share thoughts? :(

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by chartered, Dec 14, 2020.

1. chartered

chartered Bit Poster

Hey guys,

How is everyone? I dont know if I could share this here - I just wanted to breath a little.[​IMG]

I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to ruminate things when this Covid19 started, especially during lockdown. I have this feeling that it is unsafe to go out, thinking what if the person I meet is infected, what if the places I go is contaminated. I also feel it is unsafe to have the vaccine even it is approved and rolled-out to the public. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...[​IMG]

Did you also feel the same way?

2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

All we can do is hope, no point stressing.. more people survive from corona than die from it.. we cant sit round living in fear, its not practical.
    My advice to you is to relax abit, we’ve come a long way. Live your life but wear a mask when needed.. don’t waste time living in fear.

JK2447 and dmarsh like this.
  3. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

You are feeling what many people are feeling and its normal. Remember to also look at the positives and accept what you can't change but focus on what you can change.

Certifications: A few.
    JK2447 and dmarsh like this.
  4. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

1. Turn off the TV.
    2. Continue to meet your friends and family where possible.
    3. Take regular exercise and eat well.

99.5% people survive corona, the vaccine is probably more dangerous if you are under 50.
    Boris had it and hes still walking around shaking hands with MEPs.

JK2447 and MSJ Jeni like this.
  5. MSJ Jeni

MSJ Jeni Bit Poster

I believe that the vaccine is not that safe too. I would just focus strengthening my immune system rather than taking the vaccine.

@chartered Stay positive and dont ruminating on things that would drain you. Take a walk mate.

6. BizarreChase

BizarreChase Bit Poster

Do anyone here already been vaccinated? How was it? I am still hesitant about it - I wish they wont mandate it.

7. BizarreChase

BizarreChase Bit Poster

What is your thought with the news about elderly people in Norway who died from the vaccine?

8. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

My thoughts are it triggers ADE, people have been predicting this the whole time, autoimmune disorders, or increased deaths on second vax, or deaths if you catch covid after the vax.

Watch Dr Lee Merrit

The trials were pretty minimal, there is no reason to draw that conclusion. Many animal experiments resulted in animal deaths.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  9. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

10. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

11. SharB

SharB New Member

For me reading is a stress relief. I try to read new books but if I feel really anxios I read books that always bring me comfort. The one that are easy to read and makes me laugh

12. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster