Favourite musician?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Juelz, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Who is your favourite musician? And I dont wanna hear you have too many favourites, just name your ultimate.

Kanye West for me, although not so much his new stuff. His college dropout album was godly. Hes abit of a fool now that he has all the money but I do agree with some of his statements.

2. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

I HATE Kanye with a passion, has NO respect for music at all unless it's music that HE approves of.

Self righteous muppet who just like to grab headlines and proclaim to be the best in the world blah blah blah.

Eminem has to be my favourite I think, so I do like the rap genre and so forth but just hate Kanye.

No offence to OP obviously. lol.

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  3. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

Foo Fighters :D

Just got tickets to them at Milton Keynes superbowl, rather excited

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  4. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

Hopefully he leaves out the stage diving for this one!

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  5. MSJ Jeni

MSJ Jeni Bit Poster

Recently I've been listening to Taylor's music. I think she's talented composing all her songs :)

6. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Bob Schneider

7. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Bon Jovi :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  8. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Difficult one because I listen to so many different genres.

I don't think I have one single favourite musician as such

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  9. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Same for me so to just go off who I like as a person the most, that's much easier. Ed Sheran. What a lad.

I loved Kanyes first album and it's all been down hill from there. He's very talented but proper thick. He must be the way he carries on going up his own butt. To be fair I don't like anyone who does that. Kanye is easily one of the most egotistical men on earth today and it's sad he keeps giving his haters all the bullets they need, because I do like his work

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs