Favourite Music

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by ade1982, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ade1982

ade1982 Megabyte Poster

So what do you guys listen to when revising away, or partying hard (or sitting in front of the computer), or driving? ...

My favourites are:

Manics, Stereophonics, Rumer, Amy MacDonald, KT Tunstall, Beth Orton, Thea Gilmore, The Cranberries, Muse, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Ocean Colour Scene, Pigeon detectives, Laura Veirs, PJ Harvey, Sheryl Crow, Texas, Suede, the Beautiful South, Oasis, the Subways, and Fleetwood Mac.

I saw Amy MacDonald last night and I am still on a little bit of a high.

2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

I listen to many different artists much like you and I tend to shift my focus around a lot.

Recently I've been listening to: The Black Keys, Mystery Jets, Guillemots, The Cure, David Bowie, Editors, Stone Roses, The Smiths, Faithless, Chapel Club.

An I always throw in a bit of Pink Floyd here and there. :)

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Go on then I'll have a go at this one:

Stuff you've heard of:
    Johnny Cash, Gary Numan, Metallica, Seasick Steve.

Stuff you've probably not heard of:
    Arch Enemy, Rammstien, Ruoska, Theatre des vampires, Epica, Psychostic, Hatebreed, In Extremo etc etc.

I like it noisey me!

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  4. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

I like to listen to The Eagles & Newton Faulkner, to name just two that is

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  5. MrJamez

MrJamez New Member

Oasis, The Jam, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Arctic Monkeys, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, The Who, The Kinks, The Clash.

8)