EZE Training

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Ubergeek, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Ubergeek

Ubergeek Bit Poster

I'm looking to go on a VMWare course with EZE Training.

Has anyone been on any training with them? If so, any good or bad points about them.

I don't want to waste a week of my life if they are pump and I'll go with someone like QA if they are.

Many thanks.

Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSE 2K3
    WIP: VCP, MCSE 2K3 (Security)
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Never heard of them.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

EZE?

British as in 'wheeze' or US as in 'easy'?

What an awful name for a company.
    If that's the best they can come up with, I wouldn't touch them...
    For no reason than I hate anything called 'eze'.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. Nick Jones

Nick Jones New Member

I completed a VMWare course with them in January last year (2009) and i found it very informative. It was less than half the price that QA were charging aswell and i found the whole experience very useful and well run. We have now moved all of our training to them and they have not let us down yet in a year. We use them for about 5/6 courses a month on average. They are very cheap compared to some of the "market leaders" and it wont be long until they are up there with the big boys, as long as they keep their prices as low as what they are at the mo. For a saving of £700.00 on most courses they could call themselves whatever they want for all i care. I like the name. What does QA stand for anyway?

Certifications: MCSA
  5. JBGJONB3

JBGJONB3 New Member

Did a course before Christmas with them. was good instructor knew his stuff.

Main reason I went was how cheap they are. Ive been to QA, GK and the rest of the big brands in the past and they are no different maybe a bit better if anything.

Certifications: MCT, MCSE, MCITP, CCNP, MCTS, VCI