Exam Vouchers

Discussion in 'A+' started by Rob1234, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

I have been to http://www.getcertify4less.com/ to buy some exam vouchers for the A+ in the UK but I don't know if I'm being dumb but I can not find anything on the website about a+ exam vouchers in the UK I can find them for the US which is not much help.

If anyone knows where to get them from it would be much appreciated.

Certifications: A few.
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

You need to select the international option. Note if you don't and you purchase the USA version you have lost your money. I hope this helps.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. Fanatical

Fanatical Byte Poster

Indeed, search for the international vouchers for A+, they should cost about £80 on conversion saving you about that much on the tests....

Certifications: A+, MCDST
    WIP: MCITP: SA
  4. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

The page you need should be A+ International but for some reason I cannot see any vouchers on there for sale.... can anyone else see this problem?

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  5. Rob1234

Thats what I thought I went there but there is no vouchers to buy , thats what puzzled me.

6. Gotrekk

Gotrekk Bit Poster

I just spoke with their Live Help because I will need a voucher for the UK very soon and he said they don't have any CompTIA international vouchers right now and they don't know when they'll get some. :(

Looking around I found these ones: https://www.totalsem.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=VOU

but i don't know if they are international or not... :(

EDIT: they are only valid in the United States and Canada.

Gotrekk

Certifications: Comptia A+, Comptia N+
    WIP: MCSA, MCSE
  7. Rob1234

So does anyone know is there is anywhere else to buy vouchers for the A+ in the UK or will I have to pay the full price?

8. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

I seem to remember someone mentioning pro cert, or something like that - given a little more time than I have now I would search the forums as someone has mentioned them before...... from what I can remember they recently were doing a deal on buying a voucher for $99.... I think

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  9. Gotrekk

Gotrekk Bit Poster

Actually, the reason for not having any vouchers is the new (from July 1) exam price... 111 POUNDS (2007 edition). So i think companies will need time before they can get the new edition voucher package.

... I think ...

Certifications: Comptia A+, Comptia N+
    WIP: MCSA, MCSE
  10. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Dudes have a search at a post I did a couple of months back.

There are no such things as compTIA vouchers for the UK anymore they have been discontinued.

Unless you are taking your exam in Canada or the US then you have to pay full price.:x

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  11. Spilly

Spilly Kilobyte Poster

I seem to remember that I got one of the last internal ones

Certifications: A+,N+,S+,MCP,MCDST,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,CISMP,PCI-P,SSCP
    WIP: CCSK
  12. tester500

tester500 New Member

13. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

This was discussed a couple of weeks back, gracetech seem to be the only place now for international vouchers for the uk.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  14. purplejade

purplejade Nibble Poster

gracetechsolutions... thats the one to get uk vouchers..just recently used them for my N+, works like a dream.. youve got to choose if you want pearson vue or promatric.. and dont forget to click on international link.. they will show the amount in £££ s as well .

Certifications: CCNA N+
    WIP: A+
  15. newnew

newnew New Member

good info !

16. BrotherBill

BrotherBill Byte Poster

Here's a couple of additional vendors that reportedly offer International Vouchers.

MCP or Dynamics Exams

Microsoft Exam Discount Vouchers

The first is offered through CertGuard and the other has been deemed a safe site by CertGuard. Might take a look. As far as GetCertify4Less, I've removed them from any indexes I've personally posted. While it has not been proven that they are directly associated with braindump sites, their discussions with CertGuard have been somewhat unproductive and to the point of being outright deceptive. I would hesitate to recommend their products to anyone.

17. krashed

krashed New Member

I bought a comptia a+ international voucher from gracetech solutions. BE SURE TO CHOOSE THE INTERNATIONAL VOUCHER- that is unless your in U.S/ Canada in which case the comptia voucher world is your oyster

I was really worried about doing so but have (wondering all day if i had emptyed my palpal account for nothing- but they emailed the voucher to me and i have sucessfully cashed it in

I know it doesn't seem like much of a discount as the exam is £111 but it was a saving of over £23 as pearson vue were adding V.A.T to my order which as i used a voucher didn't apply.

i haven't taken the test yet though...

WIP: A+
  18. BrotherBill

BrotherBill Byte Poster

There's been a lot of good feedback about Grace Tech Solutions. Seems to be a stand-up organization.

Good Luck on your exam.

19. doingwell

doingwell Bit Poster

20. smiley1888

smiley1888 New Member

Hi Guys
    I was just reading through th threads and I am also looking for these. I checked ot Gracetech but they seem to be charging £107 anyway and is it not £111 to pay prometric? Can some of you clarify is it £111 for the A+ Essentials then another £111 for the IT tech exam 602?

Thanks
    Darren